Naega Wolf;
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES HUBBY BIAS STUFF +FOLLOW DASH
My heart say;

Welcome to my blog, Chingu. This is officially my kpop blog :D "It's just fascinating, the fact that there are at least some people who like us" - CNU

Music plays, music stops;


Talking, chatting;
1) Don't put your email!
2) Put your correct link blog
3) Don't say you followed my blog, if you are not!

My past;

Credits;
Template :mrsbaekyeol
Basecodes :1 2 3
Re-edit :Kim Nadhi
The Owner : Nadhi ELF
Best Views :S U J U
Chocolate Sauce Recipe/Resipi sos coklat!!

Hello. It's been a while since my last update, right? Kahkahkah. I guess, I was busy? I mean, still. Urghh.

Okay, straight to the point. Nak speaking konon hahaha. Okayy, aku post ni pun sebab ada kerja sekolah. Esok aku kena masak dalam kelas. Lawak tak? So, that's it. Kenapa resepi ni dalam bahasa inggeris? Sebab kiteorang kena masak untuk subjek inggeris la. lagi lawak kan? Tak, so stop laughing at me. Ni resepi coklat. Untuk pretzel, ice cream (ala-ala hershey la ni) and untuk apa2 makanan pun la yang nak guna krim coklat. Kahkahkah

So, I made this post so that Fathiah can help print the recipe for our group. Fathiah, kalau nak copy, highlight je resipi ni, then ctrl z atau right klik, copy. Senang kan? hehe Kalau malas, aku dah email tau. hehe


INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup of evaporated milk
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
2 tablespoons of butter


STEPS 1) Measure the evaporated milk and the cocoa powder
2)Combine the cocoa powder,evaporated milk and an amount of boiling water in a small pot/bowl, then whisk it constantly to dissolve the evaporated milk and cocoa powder.

3)Stir in the butter.. Let the sauce cool before transferring it to a serving container. The sauce will thicken slightly when cooled

4)Lastly, deep your pretzel into the sauce and your chocolate pretzel is ready to eat!!!


Okay, that's all. Have a nice day! I mean, night. ngengehngeh

Written by Me at 6:46 AM 0 WOLF{s}